Welcome to Fiona Reed Associates
Fiona Reed Associates has a team of highly skilled and experienced associates with expertise in facilitation, research, team diagnostics, evaluation, team and leadership development, the running of assessment and development centres and coaching.
As a group we are well placed to help both individuals and organisations to bring about the changes they need to fulfil potential and reach out for new standards of excellence.
We work in the public sector in health and higher education, the business sector – in retail and banking – for government, charities, and with individuals. We tend to stay with organisations for the long term – over 10 years in some cases.
We are proud of our extensive experience – all of our associates have over 20 years professional experience.
All our projects are overseen by Fiona Reed as contract manager who works closely with commissioners, stakeholders and the associate delivery team to ensure projects are joined up and client needs met.
Angela Hartland, our FRA administrator, ensures that projects are delivered efficiently and that all communication is clear, specific and comprehensive.
When you get Fiona or one of her associates you get:
- Accountability – we do what we say we will.
- Quality – we work to the highest standards.
- Transparency – we are clear about what we’re doing and, while holding appropriate confidentiality, we account for ourselves to our clients.
- Drive for improvement– we evaluate and scrutinise what we do in order to continuously improve.
- Partnership – we ‘co-create’ work with our clients to ensure client needs are met.
- Value for money – our clients consider that we provide consistent value – 100% of our work, over the past few years, has come from recommendation or repeat commission. All our current clients have commissioned us to do more work after an initial project.